Monday, September 13, 2004

Shadowed Days Ahead

I was walking down the street thinking god was in his heaven and all was right with the world, when suddenly something hit me. . .

[ RECAP ]

Some ' Shrimplike ass ' SMS'ed me saying that the semester exams are going to start.

[RECAP ENDS ]

At that moment i could picturize the dickens of an exam laughing at me and wanting to devour my flesh and bones. I mean with each passing day i will be getting close to this satanish ordeal, considering I haven't even a text book so far. With dangerously low attendence percentage, 4th year so far has been just a correspondence course. I fell like a useless burden to the Earth !!
Now my train of thought shifted from the present to the past, thinking what went wrong ( It might have been better if I had done that ; It might have been better had i not done that . . . ). Aah, beat it !! You know what , after all this what i have realised is that of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these - " It might have been . . ."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VEGETARIANS ARE PUSSIES