Monday, December 20, 2004

Vulgarity or Sensuality ??

I came home after a break of almost 6 months. In this gap I hardly had a chance to watch television as I don't have one. Anyways I came home expecting a nice time in front of the 'Idiot box'. To my horror and discomfort I found most of the stuff that comes on television is nothing but a skin show. Let me be frank with you, I do like to watch it!! But then you are caught in an awkward moment when your mom or dad catches you ogling at those lovely heroins on screen. You sort of pretend as though the remote is not working, give it a good shake and make a helpless looking face and say "Damn! may be the batteries are out".
Anyways, what i'm trying to get at is that there is so much of this love, romance and mushy emotional shit in the serials and the movies that it actually motivates the eager and receptive minds to actually try it out. A recent case can be seen from this MMS Scandal. These kids have ruined their lives to say the least. This excessive portrayal of the love factor ( which definately involves the sex part ) churn the hormones and those desires. It is only human to want to try it out practically. Bollywood seems to have found it's latest passion- 'Romance'. The latest trend seems to be ' Romance replaces Violence '. Any movie worth its matter definately has this love element, which inevitably takes the viewer to Eldorado. As for me, I'm yet to devise ways to have a sneek-peek at those gorgeous females with plenty of oomph. Happy viewing!!

No comments: